Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on a singlespeed! Matty hooked me up with his 21 lb c dale. Loved the Headshock….nice!….Holy [email protected] that was fun…..I did some stuff in Auburn that I am very familiar with, manzanita, mossy rock, tinker. It was like flying! I cleared a section of rock garden coming UP manzanita that I have never been able to do on any bike because of lack of speed and momentum....not this time! Yeeehhhawwwww this is fun! OK......the climb up stagecoach SUCKED! and I pushed up the first steep 1/4 mile...but I would do it again! I may be a convert...

·
Fart smeller
17,769 Posts
Awesome.

bigboulder said:
on a singlespeed! Matty hooked me up with his 21 lb c dale. Loved the Headshock….nice!….Holy [email protected] that was fun…..I did some stuff in Auburn that I am very familiar with, manzanita, mossy rock, tinker. It was like flying! I cleared a section of rock garden coming UP manzanita that I have never been able to do on any bike because of lack of speed and momentum....not this time! Yeeehhhawwwww this is fun! OK......the climb up stagecoach SUCKED! and I pushed up the first steep 1/4 mile...but I would do it again! I may be a convert...
I took a dump this morning that weighed more than that bike.

Yeah- it's fun alright. But working to pay for it's not. :p

fp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts