Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is me and just a test to see if I can post a photo.:madman: This page cannot be displayed! Frac! let's see can I try :madmax: nope that did work either! Zits. Well I guess this is harder than I thought, click the paperclip, browes for photo, upload image and Frac this page cannot be diplayed? What am I missing? Bob

·
Out spokin'
In cog? Neato!
16,665 Posts
Bobcanride said:
This is me and just a test to see if I can post a photo.:madman: This page cannot be displayed! Frac! let's see can I try :madmax: nope that did work either! Zits. Well I guess this is harder than I thought, click the paperclip, browes for photo, upload image and Frac this page cannot be diplayed? What am I missing? Bob
Young Bob, you need to change your name from "Bobcanride" to "Bobcan'tpostpix."

Sorry, couldn't resist! :D

--An "Old" Friend

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Might be file size

Bobcanride said:
Bob,
When I first tried to post pics, I had the same issues until I noticed what the error message had in its fine print. There is a size limit that the system is locked into. Don't remember what size it is exactly, but I have to resize my photos to get them to post up.
See you tomorrow on that newly SS'ed black Wicked Fat.:thumbsup:

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
Bobcanride said:
What an Etard!!:p

You passed the Bar????;)

Posting pics is easy as 1,2,3:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.