Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just rode my new setup and it is safe to say it is awsome. Even freeking awsome. I had a friend take some pics so enjoy.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,968 Posts
Make the end part steeper and start dropping that...put in a landing too

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What Im gonna do is build on to it and then put a drop and landing in. It shall rule all.

·
Chatham NJ
477 Posts
how many of those posts are buried in the ground, and which ones? The two vertical gray ones at the end right?

·
Woodlot local
494 Posts
Trust me when I say this dude. When you ride across a ladder or skinny, do not ride seated. It is best to ride standing. That way if and when you have to drop / jump off the ladder or skinny, you can do it more easily. Plus you have more control while standing.

BTW - good on ya for making your own stunt.

BobRocket

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
nice

nice.. i agree with the drop thing. but i also usualy ride ladders seated until about 10 to 5 feet form the end then i stand. but it also depends on how tec the lader is (ie turns, ups, n downs) then ill stand for controll isuses. it will come with practice.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Sell that Black and get a Sherman.
Don't know what you have in the back but an RC 8 1/2 e. 2 e. will make a big diferece too.

Ride on.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hell why not get a new bike. Just put a down payment on a gemini 900 about 2 hours ago. I was thinking about upgrading it but then i thought to my self. It would be more expensive to upgrade this bike
that it would be to buy a new one, so I went to the bike shop and bam. They had a gemini for $1200 so i
was sold.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh and another thing

I just feel more comfortable sitting on stunts but ill try standing and such. I need to get more wood to add on since its only like 25ft.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts