Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

My favorite ebike application

854 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  matt4x4
Wheel Tire Bicycle Crankset Bicycle tire

The bike isn’t the only “E”-thing in this photo — there’s an electric chainsaw inside that wooden box. With this setup, I can get all these tools many miles into the backcountry and get stuff done that might otherwise be ignored / left undone.
=sParty
See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
The first "ebike" I ever saw was one of the tool manufacturer's with tiny little wheels and it ran off of a drill motor and drill battery.

Nice set-up.
NGL, thought you had two swords stuck in the box point down, and was asking myself, what the 🦆?
NGL, thought you had two swords stuck in the box point down, and was asking myself, what the 🦆?
LOL that’s my long handle lopper— best evar!
That lopper and my razor sharp Pulaski are probably my most used — and favorite — trailwork tools.
=sParty
Many people make their own electric tools. Some even use electric tools to make their own ebike, tread mills, alternators, e-chain saws, e-drills, e-circularsaws.
Was never my cup of tea, except using e-tools batteries for my ebike LOLOLOLOL I wasn't into EV batteries at that time, those H.D. ECO or EGO e-tool batteries looked cool, the green ones.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.