Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my 1995 Barracuda A2R. I out on a SHowa Avitar front suspension and recently put on some riser bars to help out with my big belly caused backaches! Still running on the origional Exage components except for the crnkset which is STX. This bike has been through some pretty bad crashes and still rides great. I love this bike bu I think it's time is coming to an end. Components are starting to need some upgrades and I'm not getting any younger so I'm thinking anout FS. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Oh, I'll never get rid of it. Hey, I may even just upgrade the components instead of a new bike. It'll probably cost me more, but this frame is awesome. I love steel!

·
mtbr "member"
719 Posts
Nice Showa!

kvojr said:
Here is a pic of my 1995 Barracuda A2R. I out on a SHowa Avitar front suspension and recently put on some riser bars to help out with my big belly caused backaches! Still running on the origional Exage components except for the crnkset which is STX. This bike has been through some pretty bad crashes and still rides great. I love this bike bu I think it's time is coming to an end. Components are starting to need some upgrades and I'm not getting any younger so I'm thinking anout FS. :(
Wow, haven't seen one of those forks in years!!!! Any problems keeping it maintained? Almost bought a Barracuda way back. Ended up with a Specialized Stumpy instead. Nice ride!!

REEK

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem maintaining the fork at all even with my minimal maintianace. It doesn't soak up the little bumps much or have much travel, but for the type of riding I do it works well enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.