Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Old school BMXer
2,695 Posts
That's alcohol abuse! You're going to shake that stuff up! Who's bringing the limes?

The photo is taken somewhere around Aliso Woods, and the mountain is the Clevelands (Trabuco area).

·
OMR - Old Man Riding
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blaster, you are the man!

The photo is taken somewhere around Aliso Woods, and the mountain is the Clevelands (Trabuco area).[/QUOTE]

Good eye... taken from hills in Laguna Niguel looking towards Saddleback Mt.

·
Old school BMXer
2,695 Posts
I've often looked at those peaks wondering which one is the peak of Old Camp, Black Star, Trabuco, etc...I still don't know which one is which from a distance....Heck, from Foothill Ranch, I can't even identify anything. I guess I should break out some topo maps to check for peak altitudes.

Nice rack, btw. :eek: I can't believe I just said that to a guy.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Blaster1200 said:
I've often looked at those peaks wondering which one is the peak of Old Camp, Black Star, Trabuco, etc...I still don't know which one is which from a distance....Heck, from Foothill Ranch, I can't even identify anything. I guess I should break out some topo maps to check for peak altitudes.

are those titanium spindles you sportin on them spd's?

·
OMR - Old Man Riding
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks.... I think?

Blaster1200 said:

The highest mountain is Saddleback an is approx 5600 ft. From the saddle between the two peaks, you take a rugged single track down to Old Camp then continue on downward via the Santiago truck Trail to the Luge (a popular SoCal ride).

BTW: I've always prided myself on my rack ... whatch it dude, this is SoCal!!!! :confused:

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Santiago and Majeska Peaks

mtber3737 said:
The highest mountain is Saddleback an is approx 5600 ft. From the saddle between the two peaks, you take a rugged single track down to Old Camp then continue on downward via the Santiago truck Trail to the Luge (a popular SoCal ride).

BTW: I've always prided myself on my rack ... whatch it dude, this is SoCal!!!! :confused:
http://www.canyonlife.com/docent1.htm

http://angeles.sierraclub.org/hps/signatures/18a.htm

Been riding these mountains for 17 years and absolutely love them!

ps. The 5.5 rocks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.