ho hum...dat shiat sucks.

I wanna see the
Miller Dynasty 200DX welder in the pic
and the new 3.0 Vr6 race motor

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone !!

Here is my best JJBsox photo of all the crap Santa left me ......

Sorry I coulnt fit my new Miller Dynasty 200DX welder in the pic
or the new 3.0 Vr6 race motor or Riger Body kit I'm putting in my 98" GTI.
Stuff I did manage to fit in :
Sony PSP
Sansung camcorder phone
NYC freeride chrome glory holes
NYC freeride chrome caps
NYC freeride chrome seatclamp
NYC freeride HOE stem
Joe Kid and a Stingray DVD

Hope everyone had a Happy Holidays !!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
ho hum...dat shiat sucks.

I wanna see the
Miller Dynasty 200DX welder in the pic
and the new 3.0 Vr6 race motor
Haaaa hahahah

Ok here you go !
The Miller Dynasty was kind of a Christmas surprise , we have been renting it from the local welding supply and last time I went in to pick up Argon , the guy behind the counter told me I was 2 payments away from owning it ! So I payed her off last Friday !!!!
That was my gift to myself this year .....

Here is a pic of the car last time I was down at StreetGeekTuning ...

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Evil4bc said:
Haaaa hahahah

Ok here you go !
The Miller Dynasty was kind of a Christmas surprise , we have been renting it from the local welding supply and last time I went in to pick up Argon , the guy behind the counter told me I was 2 payments away from owning it ! So I payed her off last Friday !!!!

ok best post of the year!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
ok best post of the year!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
I'll try to get some pic's of the head after it comes back from EuroSpec for the 3.0 big bore kit and the full port and polish job , with the low compression pistons and copper head gasket that thing is going to purrrrrrr
Then I get to make my own headers and exhust !!!!!

I can't wait !!!!

Merry Christams everyone !!!!! :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah definitely the best post! Nice V-dub. What sort of welding do you do, what sort of projects is the welder used for?

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
urbanfreerider666 said:
GTIs are sick cars, basically with that engine our gonna have an r32 minus 0.2 liters and all wheel drive but who cares, chuck a turbo on it and it will be mint.
Thanks !!
I love my GTI , after it was re-ended over a year ago I never thought she would see the road again , but after saving my pennies for the past year I was lucky enough to have the chance to rebuild her right !

I looking at getting a Garrett g-70 full bearing turbo for it eventually .
figure that mated with a Quaiff LSD and one of there 6 sp sequential gear boxes will pretty much destroy a stock R32 until I have to tap the brakes for the first corner .

Yeah definitely the best post! Nice V-dub. What sort of welding do you do, what sort of projects is the welder used for?
We use the welder for building all the Nemesis Project frames !
I'm going to build a full roll cage for the GTI as well as some new torsion bars for the engine compartment , and finish welding all the body seams to stiffen up the ride .

Attachments

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
2,433 Posts
Evil4bc said:
Thanks !!
I love my GTI , after it was re-ended over a year ago I never thought she would see the road again , but after saving my pennies for the past year I was lucky enough to have the chance to rebuild her right !

I looking at getting a Garrett g-70 full bearing turbo for it eventually .
figure that mated with a Quaiff LSD and one of there 6 sp sequential gear boxes will pretty much destroy a stock R32 until I have to tap the brakes for the first corner .

We use the welder for building all the Nemesis Project frames !
I'm going to build a full roll cage for the GTI as well as some new torsion bars for the engine compartment , and finish welding all the body seams to stiffen up the ride .
I hadn't seen your quote before now, Brad. It's funny because DWF (Anvil Fixtures) DWF Jr. and I were making the rounds after hours looking at booths in Vegas and one of us was like "what the hell is that stench ?" when we got to your booth. I take it that the puke was on the rug? (there was nothing visible - just a lingering stench)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Godzilla said:
I hadn't seen your quote before now, Brad. It's funny because DWF (Anvil Fixtures) DWF Jr. and I were making the rounds after hours looking at booths in Vegas and one of us was like "what the hell is that stench ?" when we got to your booth. I take it that the puke was on the rug? (there was nothing visible - just a lingering stench)
Oh my god was it ever the worst smell you ever came in contact with !
I guess that was a really twisted present someone left me last year ......

FTW sums it up the best in that quote !
I'm just glad all the Japanese buyers came by the first day !

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Evil4bc said:
Haaaa hahahah

Ok here you go !

Please tell me you've got a quaiffe, otherwise the torque of that 3.0 is going to be utterly useless.
wait didnt read further... btw the R32 blows donkey balls.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Zonk0u said:
Please tell me you've got a quaiffe, otherwise the torque of that 3.0 is going to be utterly useless.
wait didnt read further... btw the R32 blows donkey balls.
Yea Quaiff !!!!
Gotta have it !
I could already spin the tires through 3rd after we redid the motor the first time ...
and that was only the custom Dinan chip and throttle body with a new center force clutch and 12lb flywheel
So this time around it's Quaiff !!! and hopefully one of there 6sp sequential gearboxes .
Gotta get the motor finished first , and get her painted .

The R32 I drove was pretty fun ! but the extra 20K your going to dump into it to make it drive the way it should is the real draw back , my first impression of the test drive was the clutch has to go , and the motor needed to be opened up ....felt like the parking break was on or something was holding it back .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.