Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pictures, we are going to add some more things, but for now its done until we come up with the plans to build. Some things we are going to add, is instead of the ladder bridge a Teeter Totter will take its place, and the original ladder will be moved to the bottom section and become part of a long ladder bridge/drop off. What there is now- At the top there is alittle gap jump that leads to the berm, from there there are two paths you can choose, the temporary rock plank to jump/ladder, or the rock garden that leads to the sticks, then you go around another berm, to a little technical roots part and then the ladder.

Attachments

·
fun things are fun
85 Posts
what about that roof in the background of the second pic you could probably make ladder on one side to make the grade less steep and end at the peak you could either drop off or roll down the other side altough i don't if it will cave in or not. just use common sense

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Roof

Yea that roof isnt to sturdy also my dad doesnt want us ruining the shingles. btw the other side is a 10 ft drop into my driveway, so that ruins going off the other side.

·
fun things are fun
85 Posts
But you can rip up the yard
are you getting a pool or do your parents not care what happens to the backyard
and do your friends have to sign a waiver to ride so they don't sue if they break a collar bone. j/k cool track.
If you really wanted to you could go for a ride at 2 in the morning when you get those midnight jitters. to bad i have to drive 6 miles and you can ride when it's wet you don't get yelled at by hikers that say your tearing up the trail even though i walk through every muddy section.
It may look simple but who acually has a track in there yard your the first that i know of so kudos to you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha my parents actually gave up hope after I put in the jump and rock garden, ya but its great just to mess around on the rocks or come up with little stupid races with my friends (start down the street race around the track acouple times finish back down the street) but riding it at 2 in the mourning isnt quiet possible cuase I dont have a light yet :( but riding it until dark works fine :).

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have to get my course up!

You have a nice course going there. Wait till i get my camera working again and you can see the Bridge From Hell. ( I call it that cuz it have a see-saw, tight turns, jumps and narrow sections) So as soon as i can, i'll post them.

JM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.