Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Its only 1" on the map!
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My trusty 6.6 steed was stolen yesterday off the back of my buddies truck yesterday in Kelso WA. Bastards used bolt cutters to get rid of the pesky lock cable. I have only seen a few setups that matched color and componets like mine posted here. For those of you shopping/surfing on the various resale sites, if you see this combination pop-up please shoot me a PM or email. I know the chances of it being recovered are slim, you never know I might get lucky.

Here are the specs on it.
Large 6.6 in Red Works Finish
Cane Creek Double Barrel rear shock
Fox 36 TALAS RC2
XT Crankset with Raceface bashguard
XT derailuers, cassette
XTR Brakeset
Thompson Elite Seatpost
Titec Hellbent bars
90mm Stem
Cane Creek Double XC Flush Headset
Spinergy Xyclone Enduro Wheelset with white spokes
Kenda Kinetics Stick-E 2.6 tires

Here are some pictures of the rig when first built (before CCDB)
MBB's Large 6.6 in Red Works Finish

I'm pretty bummed as going to be working in Washington for the next month during the primo riding season.

·
Registered
13,211 Posts

·
Intense Uzzer
401 Posts
That sucks Bill. I follow your site and I know well that bike - I read your views and reviews on the upgrades you did. I went with Spinergy Enduros based on your reveiws.... Oh and I loved the ride reports you did from the Tokyo area and Fuji Panorama...

Good luck on getting your ride back. If you`re in Seattle I can definitely recommend these fine folks:

http://www.ubrdo.com/

I tested a large Uzzi Vp here...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.