Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wake up this morning the sun is shining it is a blazing 42 degrees outside, so i decide to go ride the powerelines solo. I drive all the way there, about 7 miles out side of town and 10 miles from my house, i get out of the truck and start unloading my bike and gear. I go to get my helmet out of hte Cab and low and behold my doors are closed and locked with the keys in side!!! Obscenities stream from my mouth. I calm down and telll myself..... "No big deal i can just ride my bike back to my house an get my extra keys" OH WAIT No i cant because for some reason i put my front wheel in my passenger seat! I quickly scramble my pockets for my cell phone when i realize its on my breakfast bar... For a a few minutes i wrestle with the idea of break a window but then decide its not worth it... so i start walking back to the HWY from the farming roads. Cows are staring at me and i know they are just thinking "IDIOT".. i finally reach the HWY and start thumbing it but no one is coming, and the people who do pass seem to speed as they near me..after about 45 minutes of walking in THE COLD i see girl i know working at a car rental place. She is running cars back and forth washing them. I hop in and she takes me to my house where my roommate is making pizza.... but i cant eat some i have to get a ride back to my truck! eventually i get back to my truck and everything is fine... I am now enojying home made pizza..Moral of the story dont be retarded with your truck keys.

·
i drink shower water
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
she is pretty good lookin.... been down that road and i dont plan on going down it again... she is kinda how do you say...........crazy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.