Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a pic of my 5 Spot and a group shot of the Spot, Explosif, and Loco Moto.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Travis Bickle said:
Here are a pic of my 5 Spot...
Nice. I dig the thumb shifters, very old school. I've got a pair of DX shifters laying around somewhere from back in the day that I'm planning on slappin' on the Bridgestone MB-1 that I bought for $50 at a garage sale.

Oh and by the way welcome to the Pooftas!

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5 Spot

I've had the 5 Spot for over a year. Last Nov I was in Moab and broke the rear shifter near the end of Porcupine Rim. The first shop went to told me to upgrade, the next 3 shops just looked at me funny but at the 5th shop the mechnic said "yeah, I think we have a set in stock". Sure enough they had a set of LX which I put on the XT mount and I was back in business.

·