Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rocket Boy
Joined
·
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo! My 2010 F1 is at my shop waiting for me to pick it up! I'll be headed down to get it in a few hours. They originally told me that it wouldn't arrive until the middle of April! Then last night I get a call saying it's waiting for me. WOOHOO!!!!

I'll be sure to post pictures ASAP!

My wife says its a christmas miracle!!!! lol

Arby
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
851 Posts
Arby said:
Woohoo! My 2010 F1 is at my shop waiting for me to pick it up! I'll be headed down to get it in a few hours. They originally told me that it wouldn't arrive until the middle of April! Then last night I get a call saying it's waiting for me. WOOHOO!!!!

I'll be sure to post pictures ASAP!

My wife says its a christmas miracle!!!! lol

Arby
Congrats post the pics when you can.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
795 Posts
It's so refreshing to hear a "my bike arrived early" story instead of the usual "dealer said it would be another 3 weeks" rant!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,146 Posts
pics of the new bike pls!

how much did u pay out the door?

and also, to Dan Gerous, that sucks that your LBS is closed for 6 weeks, mine is staying open except for the 25th and the 1st.
 

·
Rocket Boy
Joined
·
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
louisssss said:
pics of the new bike pls!

how much did u pay out the door?

and also, to Dan Gerous, that sucks that your LBS is closed for 6 weeks, mine is staying open except for the 25th and the 1st.
I'll definitely be posting pictures when I get it. I paid exactly 2, 580 dead presidents for mine.

Arby
 

·
Rocket Boy
Joined
·
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jdr01930 said:
It's so refreshing to hear a "my bike arrived early" story instead of the usual "dealer said it would be another 3 weeks" rant!
Yeah it was really shocking to hear the guy from the shop telling me that it's built and waiting for me. I had put the bike completely out of my mind to retain my sanity. My heart was pounding when I got off the phone. It was funny actually. It was 6:00pm. I had just started my xmas shopping for my wife at Macy's in Herold Square (NYC). The shop is only a few blocks across town. I was like... do I drop shopping and go get the bike? Or do I continue shopping as I only have one day left to shop. I did the right thing. I think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,018 Posts
jdr01930 said:
It's so refreshing to hear a "my bike arrived early" story instead of the usual "dealer said it would be another 3 weeks" rant!
Mine also came a week or two early. Seems like the alloy 26" Flash's are right on schedule and although I wouldn't expect to see them just sitting at your local C-dale shop, you can most certainly put your order in and expect it in a timely manner. I think I waited no more than two weeks before I had mine.

:thumbsup:

And :p to the 29'er crowd
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top