Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of my favorite pictures I got in 2009, mostly in SoCal, I don't post that often here but I'll give it a shot.:D

And my last one to show what San Diego is all about:

Have a great 2010:thumbsup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
bajamtnbkr

Wow!!! You've got some real TALENT!

You take beautiful & creative pics that really capture our awesome sport. Some of those pics are simply amazing.

If I was you, I'd really pursue this area more aggressively, you have a unique knack for it!

Thanks & keep up the awesome work!

I think MTBing has FAR more intelligent, talented & creative people than any other sport out there...

·
Registered
13,092 Posts
There's some really nice shots in there Baja. Thanks for the "dump".
Like others have said, you should post here more often. Loved the trailer bike pic.

I love the orange bikes as well. I recognized the SS but what was the orange hardtail in the first pic?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
KRob said:
I love the orange bikes as well. I recognized the SS but what was the orange hardtail in the first pic?
Is a Misfit frame I bought from a friend, build it as a 69er 1x9 but now it has a Reba fork and love it, I like to call her :La Guera (blondie girl):

I'm a long time lurker here, I remember a few that hardly or don't post much anymore like rt* and screampint and others but as far as taking pictures I'm learning from you guys, but I got inspired to try it from Anthony(RIP), never met him but I always admired (and still do) his work.
I have plenty more pictures, I'll take it easy on you guys but for now here is a couple of not too old post I done on the Socal forum:

https://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=562027&highlight=black+white

https://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=562320&highlight=cycle+eastlake

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Shredr said:
Wow!!! You've got some real TALENT!

You take beautiful & creative pics that really capture our awesome sport. Some of those pics are simply amazing.

If I was you, I'd really pursue this area more aggressively, you have a unique knack for it!

Thanks & keep up the awesome work!

I think MTBing has FAR more intelligent, talented & creative people than any other sport out there...
Wow, thanks now if I could only figure out a way to get a new bike with my pictures it would be so awesome!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.