Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Changed the Lefty and Saddle. I had an 09 Lefty with the silver clamps but was itching for a 2010 with the white clamps. I also have a SS 34T Rotor Q Ring coming on Monday as well.

It rides great and the Lefty is amazing and I don't miss the "G2" at all. I'm going to have the Lefty serviced by Craig over at Mendon Cyclesmith and that will be about it until my Niner Air 9 Carbon arrives in about a month.

Attachments

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
qa_bugfinder said:
Like every part other than the frame ;)
Wheels, crank, 1x9, brakes, seat, seat post, bars, stem....
Sweet bike.
Thank you! Actually its a 1x10. I used a Sram XX Shifter, Cassette and Rear Derailleur (mid cage)

I'm not a huge fan of the frame either. It's going to be an Air 9 Carbon in a month.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
qa_bugfinder said:
For the price point of a x-cal, its a pretty nice frame. It obviously can make a light bike with upgraded components. Budy of mine has the red x-cal and loves it.
To be honest. I love the frame but the color is kind of in your face though. Its not for everyone but the bike rides and handles great so I'm happy. I'm sure the Air 9 Carbon will be better for sure though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.