Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up today, my first 29er. Bike is an 18" and has a 23.5" TT with a 105mm stem which is perfect for what I like. I am still waiting for Conti Mountain Kings to come in so I have some tires on there from the shop until they come in. I threw on an XT crank since I like them better than the SLX but kept the brakes and they seem fine. I will also be getting some XT pedals and putting these 540's on my wife's road bike. I did weigh the bike with pedals and it measured up at 26.2 lbs. I would like to do a couple XC races this coming season so I thought this would be a fine choice.

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
Anybody looking for a Yeti?

Looking good T, when and where do you plan to break her in? I just got back from a SWEET Monster ride at Otis..That's place is pure fast fun...Congrats and enjoy....CF...

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CRAZY FRED said:
Looking good T, when and where do you plan to break her in? I just got back from a SWEET Monster ride at Otis..That's place is pure fast fun...Congrats and enjoy....CF...
I have to take a ride down there. Nothing is ridable up this way and they are saying 9-12 tonight.:madman:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.