Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went down to my dealer today, and ordered myself an 05 coiler. Hopefully it will be in in a week. I am having the BB upgraded "heard some bad stuff about the srx" and the dealer is putting an XT rear deraillur all for free! I am providing an XT front deraillur. $1600 for the whole package! Here is my question though. I have LX shifter that are a season old on my HT that i will be traiding in. The Coiler comes stock with Deore shifters. Should i tell the dealer to drop the deore shifters, and give him my LX to put on it? Is there that big of a difference between Deore and LX? Can't wait for my for my ride!!!! :D :D

·
BGR / MCM #311
838 Posts
I'd go with the LX

send the deore's on their way...or keep them for spares...

You're lucky!! My shop ordered my coiler day before yesterday and they say it won't be in until mid'May!! Oh well....I'll survive.

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fireboy said:
send the deore's on their way...or keep them for spares...

You're lucky!! My shop ordered my coiler day before yesterday and they say it won't be in until mid'May!! Oh well....I'll survive.

Congrats!!!
Well he said it will be a week to a week and a half if they have them in stock. Sounds like they dont, so sounds like i will be picking my nose until mid'May too. I jus like to be optomistic :D Congrats on your ride and welcome to the Coiler family!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.