Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
VRC Hound
4,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is - and sorry for the delay. I am in the land of the Rising Sun (and land of little internet access). This is the first of the MVB contests. The category is very tight to focus your minds. I know that there are still a lot of neat bikes in the range and can't wait to see what shakes out. Voting will start after the 20th. So, let's see those Ritcheys. One bike limit per poster!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
misterdangerpants said:
well, this isn't my bike (it's kb11's 1990 P-23), but I've always taken a shining to it, so thought I'd nominate it nonetheless. something about the tig welded P-23s that strike my fancy.

Nice bike:D Actually this is my #1 rider, it will be at Keysville this year. Does this mean I can enter another Ritchey?

·
Premium Member
8,757 Posts
Well, I would think he should be able to choose which of his bikes to submit. Otherwise, a person could just nominate somebody's lower end bike to preclude him from submitting his nice one....which would be evil and also very clever. Mwah ha ha!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
sfgirlonbike said:
Well, I would think he should be able to choose which of his bikes to submit. Otherwise, a person could just nominate somebody's lower end bike to preclude him from submitting his nice one....which would be evil and also very clever. Mwah ha ha!
So in other words, no nominations, only owners can submit. Makes sense to to me but where is it written in the rules???? BP ?

·
Premium Member
8,757 Posts
Well, I would think somebody could nominate but the owner should be able to chose if that is the bike he or she would like entered.

Are there rules? He'll be back to the grind soon.... poor guy.

Hey, Stuart, do you want me to break into your house with my camera and submit something for you?

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
sfgirlonbike said:
Well, I would think somebody could nominate but the owner should be able to chose if that is the bike he or she would like entered.

Are there rules? He'll be back to the grind soon.... poor guy.

Hey, Stuart, do you want me to break into your house with my camera and submit something for you?
LOL!

And yeah, NG will be back to clarify a bit I'm sure.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.