Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,866 Posts
mtbbill said:
So while out at Noble Canyon this past weekend doing a little trailwork, look what rolled by. Whatever the was it had one heck of a racheting pedal stroke.:D

Please tell me thats photo shopped? Steve don't make me report you to your Dr.

·
Registered
839 Posts
where do mutants get those sweet flexible carbon fiber helmets?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Thanks, I thought he was making a fashion statement w/ some two tone long-johns. You know how weird those mutants are.

wayne

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Paging Aquaholic

mtbbill said:
So while out at Noble Canyon this past weekend doing a little trailwork, look what rolled by. Whatever the was it had one heck of a racheting pedal stroke.:D

Dude, you have to stop with this sh*t.... that leg should be elevated and you should not be active until the swelling goes down, which will take longer if you are out pumping blood into the leg and it is hanging down like that

you're an older gentleman, healing is going to take a long time anyway - don't extend it with dumb stuff like this - plus, I would imagine you are jarring the leg a fair amount which is NOT going to help with the bone healing...

·
ISO Gems...
549 Posts
macrider said:
Dude, you have to stop with this sh*t.... that leg should be elevated and you should not be active until the swelling goes down, which will take longer if you are out pumping blood into the leg and it is hanging down like that

you're an older gentleman, healing is going to take a long time anyway - don't extend it with dumb stuff like this - plus, I would imagine you are jarring the leg a fair amount which is NOT going to help with the bone healing...
Mac, perhaps you or Dusty would be willing to take a drive down here and confiscate the Jones and the Turner for awhile. He ain't gonna change - he's set in his ways.

D

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
macrider said:

i've seen some dumb sh#t in my life(done alot of it also), but this might take the case.
get the frick off that bike and heal it up. i have seen so many people try to come back early and end up being way way longer than should be.:madman:

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
45,866 Posts
Aquaholic said:
Sheesh. The handwringing going on here! I did have my helmet on when I went down Stairway to Hell.
And I bet that section really lived up to it's name on that day.

·
Samsonite Tester
3,993 Posts
Got to love the engagement of that CK right now , eh Ratchetman?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.