Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Awesomist™
Joined
·
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)


So basically the low-down is this: the fellas at SolVista are throwing down a right proper mustache growing contest, to be held at the Sol Survivor August 1-3. Not exactly sure how the judging is gonna work out, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a mix of staff judging and crowd participation. Gettum started, boys!

There will be a podium and prizes for the top 'staches in each of three categories: Men 17+, Junior Men 16 & Under, and Women. Registration, display, judging, and the whole sha-bang-a-bang will be held at the Dual Slalom Awards Ceremony at the Sol Survivor, Aug 1-3.

EDIT: Please feel free to steal the [email protected] out of that image and circulate it to as many Stashers as you see fit. Booyah!

And yes, that IS a picture of John Oates wearing a Magnum P.I. shirt.
 

·
Gaa-zee-raaaa!
Joined
·
2,433 Posts
Full Trucker said:


So basically the low-down is this: the fellas at SolVista are throwing down a right proper mustache growing contest, to be held at the Sol Survivor August 1-3. Not exactly sure how the judging is gonna work out, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a mix of staff judging and crowd participation. Gettum started, boys!

There will be a podium and prizes for the top 'staches in each of three categories: Men 17+, Junior Men 16 & Under, and Women. Registration, display, judging, and the whole sha-bang-a-bang will be held at the Dual Slalom Awards Ceremony at the Sol Survivor, Aug 1-3.

EDIT: Please feel free to steal the [email protected] out of that image and circulate it to as many Stashers as you see fit. Booyah!

And yes, that IS a picture of John Hall wearing a Magnum P.I. shirt.
Wicked - I've already got the cop glasses to go with the molestache. :thumbsup:
 

·
Living the High Life
Joined
·
4,542 Posts
Is "Mustache Cup for the Hair Impaired" seeing as how I'm 28 and still can't grow a mustache? Apparently I inherited all the hair qualities of my Mom's family, no bald folks anywhere, but no mustaches either.
 

·
Awesomist™
Joined
·
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ithnu said:
Is "Mustache Cup for the Hair Impaired" seeing as how I'm 28 and still can't grow a mustache? Apparently I inherited all the hair qualities of my Mom's family, no bald folks anywhere, but no mustaches either.
Maybe you can enter the Women's category then? :p
 

·
Living the High Life
Joined
·
4,542 Posts
Full Trucker said:
Maybe you can enter the Women's category then? :p
I've seen some women who probably could beat me. How about the 16 and under?
 

·
trail waggler
Joined
·
1,425 Posts
Hmm...

gotdirt said:
I don't know if it'd be fair, I haven't shaved my upper lip (or legs) for...oh...about 26 years!:thumbsup:

Would like to go to Sol Vista, my friend, Tate, offered to loan me his DHR/40! (But it's probably worth more than my truck!)
 

Attachments

·
trail waggler
Joined
·
1,425 Posts
If he'd let me borrow it...

bstiff said:
What about whyteboy's fire engine?
Thought it's about two sizes too big. I'd like to try out a Nomad...but I have Chimay taste and a Bud 'Lite' budget...

Where you 'been? You may live on the 'Flats' now, but you still a 'Mountain' 'boy!:thumbsup:
 

·
Goofing off?
Joined
·
441 Posts
Yeah, I haven't shaved my legs in 33 years.

daveM said:
I don't know if it'd be fair, I haven't shaved my upper lip (or legs) for...oh...about 26 years!:thumbsup:

Would like to go to Sol Vista, my friend, Tate, offered to loan me his DHR/40! (But it's probably worth more than my truck!)
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top