Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some days the home office and its corresponding view are just agonizing. Guess i'll just have to pull a few hours of work this evening after I get home from the hill.

Oh yeah - I included a little bit 29er content w/ the IF still coated in pre-Thanksgiving goo

Cheers,

D

Attachments

·
Park City, Utah
148 Posts
irony

Hey neighbor! I'm just down the road from you.

How about this for irony.... I got my new Lenz 'Moth delivered yesterday and assembled last night. The weather this morning..... 17" of new snow in the last 24 hrs (as reported by The Canyons) and -10 at my condo. Guess I won't be doing a test ride anytime soon. I think I'll bring it up from the garage and just sit it in my living room.

·
NMBP
2,159 Posts
Sorry for the hijack, but PC68, how long did you wait for your fork (I assume you went with the White Bros 1.3)? I am also just down the road 300 miles in Cedar City. No snow out of your storm.

·
Park City, Utah
148 Posts
Fork

crashtestdummy said:
Sorry for the hijack, but PC68, how long did you wait for your fork (I assume you went with the White Bros 1.3)? I am also just down the road 300 miles in Cedar City. No snow out of your storm.
I bought the Demo bike Lenz had set up for the Interbike Dirt Test Ride, so I didn't have to wait at all, just bought the whole package. And yes, WB 1.3
I rode this bike at the 24 Hours of Moab, just for a demo ride, but have only ridden in in a large garage since it's been mine.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i see mt timp

a magnificent mt.....
my old stomping grounds from 80-89, aboard one of the first mt bikes mass produced- a 1984 specialized rockhopper that i still have- many memories down utahr way. lots o hellraising with my jack mormon, sunday skiing pals

·
NMBP
2,159 Posts
I tried to ride that bike at the Demo, but it was always just leaving as I got there. You could send it down to Cedar and I'll get it broke in for you while I wait on mine.

·
Park City, Utah
148 Posts
Thanks...but...

crashtestdummy said:
You could send it down to Cedar and I'll get it broke in for you while I wait on mine.
hehehe :p Thanks for the offer, but I'll wait to hit Moab or Vernal once it warms up a bit after the first of the year. My building has a garage that holds 12 cars, 6 each side, with a good sized area in the middle. I've been doing a few laps in there for now.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts