Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Bon Vie
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here I am back home in St. Louis while my 5 Spot winds her way back across the Western plains from Flagstaff. Separation anxiety..........you bet :( . Call me a Turner "homer" but the riding I've experienced over the past 4 months has been incredible. My "High Hoes" (thanks 'Zilla) Silver Spot has allowed me to clear sections that I considered unrideable, blast through corners where I would have skidded scrubbing speed, and climb stretches that put me down in the past. Fun factor way up and smile......quotient off the charts :D . While in Flagstaff to be honest could I keep pace with the locals not knowing what what over the next rise or around the curve.......not always, but I rode........walked a section if need be and then rode some more with the bike encouraging me to do more (at 7000 - 9000 feet).

My Spot should be here Friday and until I can get back in the saddle remember Turner owners.......be proud of those classy, understated, well crafted, awesome riding machines that we own. Enjoy..............C ya down the trail..............

Kevin

·
jra
423 Posts
PoKev said:
Well, here I am back home in St. Louis while my 5 Spot winds her way back across the Western plains from Flagstaff. Separation anxiety..........you bet :( . Call me a Turner "homer" but the riding I've experienced over the past 4 months has been incredible. My "High Hoes" (thanks 'Zilla) Silver Spot has allowed me to clear sections that I considered unrideable, blast through corners where I would have skidded scrubbing speed, and climb stretches that put me down in the past. Fun factor way up and smile......quotient off the charts :D . While in Flagstaff to be honest could I keep pace with the locals not knowing what what over the next rise or around the curve.......not always, but I rode........walked a section if need be and then rode some more with the bike encouraging me to do more (at 7000 - 9000 feet).

My Spot should be here Friday and until I can get back in the saddle remember Turner owners.......be proud of those classy, understated, well crafted, awesome riding machines that we own. Enjoy..............C ya down the trail..............

Kevin
Good times...just think how sweet that reunion with the silver "High Hoe" will be. :) Well stated BTW..."be proud of those classy, understated, well crafted, awesome riding machines". Outstanding.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.