Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be in Brevard for 10 days of camping & biking starting next Wed. Will be camping at Cascade Rec area. Is there any place to go for some good Bluegrass? It just seems to fit naturally with mtn biking. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
If your up for driving, do this... (I'm not able to post a link yet) google "shindig on the green Asheville" Every Saturday hundreds of bluegrass pickers.... They have a main stage with music, also groups of people playing bluegrass throughout the crowd. Fun times in the middle of downtown Asheville.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I know nothing about it, but as you go into N. Mills River on the right there's that sign for every sat eve. bluegrass....if you think you might want to camp in the N mills river campground and ride a couple/few days in N mills river area (epic rides there), and if they actually have folks pickin, you could easily bike to the "venue" from the campground and back..it's only like a mile or so i think outside of the forest...:band:

·
Big Mac
4,980 Posts
So much more than blue grass and old time stuff around the Asheville area. Why limit yourself to one genre?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts