Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ahhh the pain....
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I decided to ride some of the awesome singletrack we have here in Munds Park. Since we don't have any PIT TOILETS, I wanted everyone to know that user created experience here has been improved by a reroute. There was a small section of trail not rideable by anyone except the 1%'s and so we bypassed it with a 10 ft section of rideable trail. My 49 year old wife can now clean it without an issue.

What a country!

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
Today I decided to ride some of the awesome singletrack we have here in Munds Park. Since we don't have any PIT TOILETS, I wanted everyone to know that user created experience here has been improved by a reroute. There was a small section of trail not rideable by anyone except the 1%'s and so we bypassed it with a 10 ft section of rideable trail. My 49 year old wife can now clean it without an issue.

What a country!
funed up? and do you offer tours?

·
My other ride is your mom
5,442 Posts
funed up? and do you offer tours?
Ray will personally flag every quarter mile of singletrack to prevent anyone from getting lost. He will also have a craft-beer station every 5 miles with organic greens, locally sourced and milled pasta's as well as a fine selection of charcuterie featuring javalina sausage, elk flank and venison jerkey - all taken in this great state of Arizona. Lastly, he will be applying for special permits to close off the forest roads in and around the event area to prevent anyone's bike from being run over by the colorful inhabitants of Munds.

This is a cause Ray feels strongly for - and we should all support him in this undertaking.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My; things must be slow there in AZ. But I think TD is off cruising the world, and checking toilets of course, in every port(able John),
Anyone coming to BC; give me a post...that is if yer not in the 1% group, and eat organic!
Trails are perfect here in Merritt, still a touch of frost; I'll write that again; frost!

Cheers. TS

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ray will personally flag every quarter mile of singletrack to prevent anyone from getting lost. He will also have a craft-beer station every 5 miles with organic greens, locally sourced and milled pasta's as well as a fine selection of charcuterie featuring javalina sausage, elk flank and venison jerkey - all taken in this great state of Arizona. Lastly, he will be applying for special permits to close off the forest roads in and around the event area to prevent anyone's bike from being run over by the colorful inhabitants of Munds.

This is a cause Ray feels strongly for - and we should all support him in this undertaking.
Don't forget the cat petting stations and fully stocked vagisil dispensers...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.