Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Drunk Poster
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever put multiple bladders in a single hydration bag? I was thinking of getting a Camelbak Mule, and changing out the 3L bladder for either 3 1L bladders or a 2L + 1L setup. I think it would be awesome to have the choice of Water, Perpetuem and Beer during the same ride. Please don't bring up bottles as I can't do that on my bike because the water bottle mounts are toast.

·
ride like you stole it
680 Posts
I don't know about putting beer in a bladder, it'd probably be better just to bring a couple of cans along. But I like the idea of having the choice of 2 different drinks. Also my camelbak has two holes for straws so this would be totally possible.

·
Bikecurious
301 Posts
or you could put bourbon in one, and soda in the other, (or similar beverages of your choice). I'd think beer would get flat quick unless you hooked CO2 to it. Hmmm, I might be on to something here.

·
Double-metric mtb man
4,482 Posts
The last time I did a C on the mtb, I put multiple bladders in my pack. I ended up having 3 bladders (3L, 3L and 2L) in the pack and just enough room left over for my usual tools and some bars/gels and food (my "normal" pack is fairly large at 24L...somewhat like a Mule).

I only ran 2 tubes at any one time though and didn't have to worry about running out of fluids ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.