Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about this concept? I'd already build several tilting trikes ever, either bicycle or motorcycles

For rough and soft terrains even stairs

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because you didn't try yet, a 2 wheeler need a stunt to climb a step, the full floating suspension only lift a half of weight each front wheel, you don't have to lift bike with your body,just run over the step like the old dad did in the film

Rear drive E bike also provides a torque that make front end lighter when throttling

·
10,000,000 Watts
3,327 Posts
No, just no... Maybe a little out of scope for a two wheeled mtb site. Granted it’s electric, but that thing will not hang on singletrack that I ride. Maybe, if child in front seat...

·
Not a role model
1,312 Posts
I am interested in hearing about the handling test with cargo load. Leaning complications, flex issues, kingpin issues, corrosion, ease of access for repair...

Someone said something about singletrack, which is why I suggested for the wheels to be closer. Not sure if the extra weight, complexity, and cost is worth the performance increase (should have massive traction and stability boost).

I think people just want cargo bikes to be economical and easy to handle & maintain...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am interested in hearing about the handling test with cargo load. Leaning complications, flex issues, kingpin issues, corrosion, ease of access for repair...

Someone said something about singletrack, which is why I suggested for the wheels to be closer. Not sure if the extra weight, complexity, and cost is worth the performance increase (should have massive traction and stability boost).

I think people just want cargo bikes to be economical and easy to handle & maintain...
Maybe I've more experiences than most designers who's product already in the market

My G1 is a motorcycle diet version, the geometry not good for bicycle so I develop G2 for bicycle

A is my product, B I'd developed for EU distributor last December

The Chike trike is the only one tilting trike I ever ride (after my many builds of tilting trike),it is said the best C/P tilting cargo trike in the market, we had tested the same time, my design B rides better maneuverability than that

Attachments

·
Registered
14,889 Posts
Because you didn't try yet, a 2 wheeler need a stunt to climb a step, the full floating suspension only lift a half of weight each front wheel, you don't have to lift bike with your body,just run over the step like the old dad did in the film

Rear drive E bike also provides a torque that make front end lighter when throttling
You've got the future of e-biking right here. Don't let the haters tell you otherwise. Just be careful posting too much info online unless you have protected your IP or you might see something you recognize in the 2021 Specialized mountain moped cargo line up.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.