1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,056 Posts
It's one of those things that you just gotta look at.

Sad day.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
"I know have my three year old yelling 'biker fox SUCKS' out the window whenever we see him but in a very christian way, this is the bible belt"

Right, very christian.

On another note, I had no idea BF was so...for real. Good Lord.

·
Premium Member
6,138 Posts
All I can say is WOW.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,161 Posts
+1 There's some entertaining reading there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
He is quite the egomaniac from what I saw on his site, I mean the guy sells panties with his "name" stitched on them, WHO DOES THAT?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Oh Biker Fox, what won't you do?

·
Registered
802 Posts
renegade545 said:
WTH is wrong with people?

I live in tulsa but have been lucky enough to not have seen him. Hopefully i never will.
Seriously? I might make a trip to Tulsa just to see him. God knows there's no other reason to go to Tulsa.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Glynis27 said:
Seriously? I might make a trip to Tulsa just to see him. God knows there's no other reason to go to Tulsa.
Easy there, fella. No reason to go dissing Tulsa. That's not what we are even talking about here. I'm sure there are loonies in your town too.

·
Frt Range, CO
2,576 Posts
Sounds like the Tulsa cops are like our cops, hyped up on steroids and ready to crack heads. Too bad for biker fox, he picked the wrong cop to lip off to. He's had enough, I hope they drop the charges (doubt they will unless he gets a lawyer).

Glynis27 said:
...God knows there's no other reason to go to Tulsa.
this attitude when you're from the suburbs of Cleveland :confused:

·
LCI #1853
328 Posts
So it's illegal to ride on the road in Tulsa?

·
noMAD man
12,213 Posts
Poster child for low self-esteem

Man, what a poor, sad fellow. I wonder what his parents did to him to produce this end result? Talk about screaming for attention!

That said, the guy generally has always appeared relatively harmless and probably won't bring about the demise of western civilization.:lol:

·
Registered
802 Posts
pursuiter said:
Sounds like the Tulsa cops are like our cops, hyped up on steroids and ready to crack heads. Too bad for biker fox, he picked the wrong cop to lip off to. He's had enough, I hope they drop the charges (doubt they will unless he gets a lawyer).

this attitude when you're from the suburbs of Cleveland :confused:

Haha, I have no idea what Tulsa is like and was just having a bit of fun. No seriousness. :prft:

NE Ohio is not the worst place in the world. Plus, I get to go to Ray's MTB every week.

I think Biker Fox is quite a character. He makes the world a more interesting and fun place for the rest of us. Hopefully he gets this taken care of and continues his streak of harmless eccentricity.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Even if the guy seems to be a complete tool, and egomaniac, he does at least have a claim to fame with the forward flip on a bike. Probably a lot of effort and injury on the road to making that happen :D

Too bad about that run-in with the cops as I'm sure he might be the actual cause of the issue. Seems like his arrogance might have gotten in the way of common sense and the law.

We do need some folks like him however, if nothing more than to keep the world balanced. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts