Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
I saw one today, it is a very good looking bike. The red accents all match perfectly and fit nicely with the flat black frame. Aesthetically, its a winner. Decal damage is hardly noticable.

I did notice all three spacers on the drive side. Does anyone have an opinion on whether running three spacers on the drive side will have any functional effect?

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bike #1.

We ended up putting Jones Loop bars on this one also, the frame bag is awesome, very well made, i need to get one myself. Check out the decal blem, yea we dont see it either. We got lucky on our shipment it seems so far, but we are still getting them out the door on blem sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Bike #1.

We ended up putting Jones Loop bars on this one also, the frame bag is awesome, very well made, i need to get one myself. Check out the decal blem, yea we dont see it either. We got lucky on our shipment it seems so far, but we are still getting them out the door on blem sale.
Thats my bike! You guys rock and thanks for the deal! Jones bars are highly recommended. I love this bike!

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is that a 17" and is that the BackRack I or II? Looking for a rear rack for my 17" Muk2.
Both bikes are 17", that rack is the Back Rack 1. We had to spread the rear end to fit it but it went on nice otherwise. The customer has a bag for it already so it will work great for him.

The Planet bike Versa rack fits on like a glove with a Salsa Rack-Lock seat post clamp too fwiw, i have put those on 17" frames too.

·
MORBID
109 Posts
Both bikes are 17", that rack is the Back Rack 1. We had to spread the rear end to fit it but it went on nice otherwise. The customer has a bag for it already so it will work great for him.

The Planet bike Versa rack fits on like a glove with a Salsa Rack-Lock seat post clamp too fwiw, i have put those on 17" frames too.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the info. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.