Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
LOL I just got back from the beer store and they didn't have my usual IPA so I had to shop their selection... which is pretty large for the small place it is but they're mixed with pilsners and lagers and everything in between. Took a few minutes but just can't drink anything else anymore.

I often ride a rigid SS and that's what I really enjoy about it. I'll often choose the rocky line just for fun. it's really when climbing where I have to pick a particular line, to maintain momentum and successfully get up short but tricky tech spots. Line picking is probably my favorite aspect of mountain biking, I really love the focus it requires. I have no interest in long travel bikes.
Good point about climbing. About a week ago I picked the wrong line and the front tire barely touched this mini-stump you would normally just ride over but it stopped me dead in my tracks... simply because I was climbing. I put my feet down and just laughed out loud at my defeat.

I might add, learning to brake is pretty critical as well. Good braking technique really does help with cornering faster and just going faster overall in my experience.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Anyone here familiar with the Kepner-Trego matrix method to correlated subjective and objective viewpoints?

The discussion here is classic for it, to better grasp and visualize it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 65 of 65 Posts