Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
-_-
4,748 Posts
Awww. really have some fun...

Get all "Medeival on his a$$". Blow Torch, Cable Cutters and Sharpened Dt Swiss Spokes. Funny, I just got in an arguement yesterday with a family member about "Advertising" what's in the garage and why to "Close the f***ing door when you aren't directly in there at all times". I'm glad things went off without and harm to you. PLEASE, watch out for him, Take his picture and email it to me. It's just a matter of time until we see him down on market with someone's ride going for $50.

·
Registered
18 Posts
damn

damn i would put like invisible trip wire that would electricute and burn people who dare to steal your way cool nomad. dont let anyone or anything get between you and your bike, even a homeless college dropout.

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
105millimetersofpleasure said:
Duct tape him up and leave him out on the curb. You'll have to wait until the SF cops are done fighting with other cops in AZ; takes a little while to get booked, and to get back to SF. They're starving and hung over by then, so it's a short coffee & donuts break next. All said & done, they should be by to get this guy before your morning paper arrives. Leave a note pinned to his shirt, and just be sure you don't mention that he was trying to steal a bike. Bike theft falls just below "harrassing civilians for their bags of fast food" on the SFPD list of priorities. Might be better off dialing the CHP, or the Wonder Twins for that matter.
I think it should be taken one step further. Take him out, have him strip naked, and tie him up to a utility pole. Then put his clothes next to him and write in permenant marker on his back "I was caught burgularizing."

21 - 23 of 23 Posts