Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,137 Posts
Funny, traffic went down in the fall/winter months. Whodathunkit.

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,137 Posts
ASR, your irony-meter needs recalibrating.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rideit said:
Funny, traffic went down in the fall/winter months. Whodathunkit.
It did? Maybe this year it did....part of the overall trend.

What I want to know is what was significant about 2006 in the 1st quarter and now the continuous decline to mid 2003 values.

·
2,093 Posts
I wonder?

What the big spike in the begining of 06 was about?

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
ROF LMAO :D looks kinda like mine sometimes too :D
006_007 said:
That looks like my heart rate monitor......
Traffic kicks up after X-mas 'cause people have just got a crap load of new stuff or money and want to find out how they work/need to be setup or what to buy.

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,137 Posts
I think F88 would have a whole different interpretation!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Interesting graph. Things haven't been this bad since late '04 and being that this winter is really weak, either everyone is riding or mtbing is dead.rofl

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Thats was one year after the first Trance's were launched and everyone wanted mre info on them and saw my Thread :D LMAO :D MTBing has just become more chic is all - it's trendy, it's hip, it's in - well it was anyway, now something else is the next trendy thing and traffic has eased up.

E ! said:
What the big spike in the beggining of 06 was about?

·
Yummy
1,262 Posts
lidarman said:
ok, now that is friggen funny!
No kidding ... I actually did LOL. But seriously, the discontinuation of animated GIF avatars is a heinous crime and clearly the numbers show it.

Kn.

·
Registered
144 Posts
For the record Alexa is nothing more then interesting. The way it calculates statistics is flawed at best but thats just the evil web designer in me. :madmax:

I did find it amusing that under "Most Popular In Mountain Biking" MTBR.com is #2 and Pink Bike is #1.:eek:

I am curious to know what was the cause for the rapid decrease in 3Q03 and rapid increase during 4Q04?:confused:

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
NappyT said:
For the record Alexa is nothing more then interesting. The way it calculates statistics is flawed at best but thats just the evil web designer in me. :madmax:

I did find it amusing that under "Most Popular In Mountain Biking" MTBR.com is #2 and Pink Bike is #1.:eek:

I am curious to know what was the cause for the rapid decrease in 3Q03 and rapid increase during 4Q04?:confused:
I wonder about that, too. I swear there's more posting going on during winter than summer. In my eyes it makes sense - people are out riding during summer, too busy to post. During winter people are bored and seek stimulation.

Well, it could go either way, really - in the summer people are "reminded" of MTBR and/or need to ask how to fix something they just broke. During winter people are too busy skiing and doing other winter activities.

So, Nappy, just how DOES Alexa add it all up? :confused:

I was going to post about winter time post whoring, but notaknob's post is simply perfect. You could sub the names sooo easily.

I guess the next jump is now with Frank's booting? ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts