Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Because I am !
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So many people I need to say thanks to here on MTBR for making our 2008 riding season one of the greatest ever. MTBR has allowed my son (Malibu) and I the opportunity to meet and become friends with some awesome folks. I can only hope that our opportunities for 2009 will be as great. Our thanks go out, in no special order, to the following forum junkies who shared the trails with us in 2008; davis, Hecklerboy, Capt_phun, Chili, CraigCreekRider, Tic Tac, WVKayacker, Hangumhigh, spooge, Tass, whitt022000, PT4joints, and a special thanks to Oldnoob for sharing with us those hidden trails around Davis WV we now love so much and for showing us one of the most awesome places in the state ( North Dolly Sods ). You all ROCK ! Let's crank some more miles in 2009 !

Some pics to share our year with old and new friends.

These were just a few of many adventures. Getting ready for 2009 !

ODN

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts
Thanks for the mammeries!

(Hey whit: You coming to Snowshoe this weekend? There was all kinds of powder yesterday!)

Edit: Just looked at Snowshoe's site and see there's a Subie demo this weekend....guess you'll be in the village showing your car off to young college girls, eh?

·
Not sure what to type?
567 Posts
Ahhh those pics bring back great memories (and some not so great ).
Can't wait to ride this year. All this snow and rain is driving my nuts.
We need to start setting dates for the gatherings so everyone can put in for vacation.

How could you forget the best pic ever taken at a gathering

·
spooge is gone!
290 Posts
Good times last year. Hope for more this summer but have a little one due late spring
so all my plans will be last minute. Thanks guys for welcoming me in last year on your rides.

·
song of the saw-whet owl
428 Posts
outdoornut said:
So many people I need to say thanks to here on MTBR for making our 2008 riding season one of the greatest ever. MTBR has allowed my son (Malibu) and I the opportunity to meet and become friends with some awesome folks. I can only hope that our opportunities for 2009 will be as great.
Ditto on everything you said! Your overwhelming enthusiasm for mtbing is awesome to say the least! (we need to get cableguy46 out there this year, cause his is equal!) Here is a little vid of your boy malibu/snotty/peeler in dollysods (amazing how he picks up new nicknames from different ride crews isnt it?!)

playing on rocks in dolly sods from WVski on Vimeo.

We will most likely be losing the north sods, but more special stashes are on tap for '09 i assure you! A few teases of said stashes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.