Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Can't get right...
556 Posts
Wow!

I was thinkin the exact same thing a minute ago...But i wasnt gonna post about it.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
ronny said:
Pinkbike is where you belong. There is a lot more useful information on this site compared to pinkbike and you will find that out soon enough.
yea, i was just over at pinkbike and viewin the pix and flix forum and someguy posted his 05 stinky with 888s and others couldnt tell what wasnt stock! ha! :D

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Lolz!
Good luck there man. While there are a lot of clowns here there are a lot that try and help (myself included) so with patience it all evens itself out. Plus during the summer it mellows out a lot. :p

Au revoir.

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Chikity China said:
yea, i was just over at pinkbike and viewin the pix and flix forum and someguy posted his 05 stinky with 888s and others couldnt tell what wasnt stock! ha! :D
What losers!

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
themarsvolta55 said:
I BET, THIS PLACE IS FOR NOOBS
In my opinion it's demeaning threads like these as well as inpatient people that end up making mtbr what you're accusing it as being. With less retarded threads and more bike discussion the world is a happier place. Don't get angry at noobs asking questions, as long as they are respectful and are attempting to learn then be cool to them. I mean we were all noobs at one point. :rolleyes:

·
e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
Lolz!
Good luck there man. While there are a lot of clowns here there are a lot that try and help (myself included) so with patience it all evens itself out. Plus during the summer it mellows out a lot. :p

Au revoir.
i have issues with sexuality

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
However it does take more than one person to row across the ocean. People need to work together here to improve the site if they feel its bad, not adding to the current and slowing thigns down.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.