Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have a few stickers floating around, enough for a fair few more sets if anyone is interested. If you want a few PM me your address and I’ll mail some out to you. First come, first served until I run out of stickers or stamps. :p :D

I apologise to the guys who have been patiently waiting, your stickers are now in the mail. I have had some huge assignments and projects which were closely followed by exams, taking up all of my time until now. I have heaps of PM’s and MTBR posts to catch up on! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

Dave.

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The carrier pigeon finally made it across the water hey! :D

I was beginning to think I hadn’t fed him enough! In truth I took a while to get them out. There’s plenty more if anyone wants some more. ;)

Dave.

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have finally got around to writing out some more envelopes, fed the carrier pigeons, and will mail out stickers to those of you who requested a few in the last few weeks tonight. ;)

Sorry for the wait! :eek:

Dave.

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I’m as slack as they come, sorry guys! :D

Believe it or not though, I have actually sent out a few stickers to Reece, Brett, Darren and Simon who have been patiently waiting for months! Sorry for the delay!

If anyone else is interested I’ve still got plenty left, you might even get them within the year if you’re lucky. ;)

Dave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.