Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a set of pics from Saturday. There was a group that left the MTBR booth at 10am for a pre-ride of the XC course... it was fun meeting you all, and I apologize for not remembering names. Two laps of the course on my SS on Sunday completely erased my short-term memory =)

Please post in this thread if you are in the photos! I would like to know who I met!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/243376/

JMH

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey JMH!
I'm in photos number 12 and 15 as well as hiking my bike up the hill while simultaneously trying to save that girl from falling... name is John Vivanco. I must say, you literally blazed up that last long hill out, I was riding next to Carla and she told me not to try to keep up with you, which I'm glad I didn't because I had to do it again the next day. How did your race go? I understand you had 2 laps on that course. Thanks for posting these photos by the way.
John

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Great pix JMH, i'm bummed i didn't finish out the ride with you guys. There was confusion when we stopped at the porta potties, and some folks took off into the singletrack, some down the fire road. I thought the singletrack was just a short detour, and would put us back on the fire road again. Oh well.
I had a good time riding the course with you all. Gives me a lot to work on. I'm bummed i weenied out and didn't come back on Sunday to ride the XC race. Oh well, next year.

Thanks for being the photographer.

Tom
black titus rx.

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More fun

Hey, you had the right idea. I had more fun riding on Saturday than I did on Sunday! =)

rensho said:
Great pix JMH, i'm bummed i didn't finish out the ride with you guys. There was confusion when we stopped at the porta potties, and some folks took off into the singletrack, some down the fire road. I thought the singletrack was just a short detour, and would put us back on the fire road again. Oh well.
I had a good time riding the course with you all. Gives me a lot to work on. I'm bummed i weenied out and didn't come back on Sunday to ride the XC race. Oh well, next year.

Thanks for being the photographer.

Tom
black titus rx.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.