Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
jorgemonkey said:
On a photo site I'm on they have a map from frappr.com that people can post where they are from. I thought it'd be cool to do so with the MTBR people. Its free, and its located here:

http://www.frappr.com/mtbrgroup
That's pretty dang cool man!

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
Master Shake said:
That's pretty dang cool man!
WTF are YOU doing in Oconomowoc? I haven't been there in yearrrrrrrs.

·
Registered
374 Posts
DWF said:
WTF are YOU doing in Oconomowoc? I haven't been there in yearrrrrrrs.
Working for the evil empire down the road, of course. Where else does a cyclist work in Wi? Thinking of buying FSP's old Moonhead brand just for kicks now that he's gone. I dunno. Getting old like everyone else around here. The bigger question is what were YOU ever doing in Oconomowoc? :)

·
Non Dual Bliss
6,240 Posts
Master Shake said:
Working for the evil empire down the road, of course. Where else does a cyclist work in Wi? Thinking of buying FSP's old Moonhead brand just for kicks now that he's gone. I dunno. Getting old like everyone else around here. The bigger question is what were YOU ever doing in Oconomowoc? :)
You're working for the big T? Damn, what's the world coming to? I escaped from Texas and went to HS in Oconomowoc. I escaped there upon graduation. My senior year in HS I was living on my own and used to rent an old two story house that was right next to a Phillips 66 gas station and the copshop (I was evicted under copshop supervision while my blue-haired landlady repeatedly screamed, "They've got girls up there!!!"). It's probably long since been torn down. Good times. Good times. I'd imagine there has got to be some great riding around Kettle Morraine.

·
Registered
995 Posts
DWF said:
You're working for the big T? Damn, what's the world coming to? I escaped from Texas and went to HS in Oconomowoc. I escaped there upon graduation. My senior year in HS I was living on my own and used to rent an old two story house that was right next to a Phillips 66 gas station and the copshop (I was evicted under copshop supervision while my blue-haired landlady repeatedly screamed, "They've got girls up there!!!"). It's probably long since been torn down. Good times. Good times. I'd imagine there has got to be some great riding around Kettle Morraine.
Well hell hell, look at this! A little O-town reunion. Pretty crazy. I grew up in Oconomowoc, worked at the big T, and swore one day I'd escape to Co. I finally did, lost everything, got suckered back to Wi, started Moonhead, met Shake, and finally made it back to Co for good a couple months ago. Now Shake has my job, and I see I'm what, several minutes from Anvil? Weird!

Shake, I'm telling you man, those guys will want ridiculous money for my brand name. Reality played a relatively small role in the game over there.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.