Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bomber
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I stood there, pulling the camera out of my camelback, with my yeti resting on the side of the trail, I was about to take a picture of the chapparell trail when all of a sudden a rider stradling a silver (fully suspended) steed rode by, donning an mtbr jersey...as he blitzed by I wondered if that, just maybe, was that Francis Cebedo the one and only who rode by? Or maybe a twin...?

·
Mtbr Founder
35,499 Posts
audi0phile said:
So as I stood there, pulling the camera out of my camelback, with my yeti resting on the side of the trail, I was about to take a picture of the chapparell trail when all of a sudden a rider stradling a silver (fully suspended) steed rode by, donning an mtbr jersey...as he blitzed by I wondered if that, just maybe, was that Francis Cebedo the one and only who rode by? Or maybe a twin...?
Yes, that was moi. I was working on the bike testing, I swear. Glad to see you out there. So nice to be out!!

francois

Attachments

·
Bomber
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh man. Right as you rode by, i thought to my self; "dude, that was francis, you shoulda stoped him or something" but being the good cyclist (and a mentally delayed college student) I let you go on your way. I was hoping to make it to that 29er demo over thar at waterdog, but alas, I already had plans that were made months before!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.