Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brazilian climber and myself did some snow work today on Kennedy trail in Sierra Azul. There were more MTBR folks out there also. We got back to the cars a bit after 11. The next starting group maybe 5 riders must have got slammed as it poured all the way home. Nice to be in a warm dry car after 11 this morning. :thumbsup:

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
saw you there on the way up
Who says MTBRers don't ride
Green Tints and shades Teal Shadow Rectangle

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snowjnky said:
saw you there on the way up
Who says MTBRers don't ride
View attachment 598398
Yup....I was on the Blue Klein....Brazilian climber on the Orange Voodoo. imtnbike started up after I got to my car. We got back just in time. If you were coming up when we passed then you must have got slammed with rain. :p

·
Snowjnky McDreamy
2,560 Posts
ancient rascal said:
you must have got slammed with rain. :p
more like snow:D

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pisiket said:
Yes, we were slammed first with snow then with slush then with rain:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p=7781818#poststop

The bad part was, we were so wet and muddy, we had to skip lunch and coffee and go home. :)

Ali
Hey Ali....Great talking with you and your bud. Most riders on the mountain Saturday were MTBR members. Always cool to chat with other Mtbr folks on the trails. Cool that you ride a SS out there also. I run 32 x 19.....You ......32 x17...... I'm jealous! ! :thumbsup: PS No Peet's stop...straight home with my soggy **s also.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
francois said:
man, today is the day to ride!!!!!! Psychlocross!

fc
+ 1 on that thought francois :thumbsup: a nice .... SS Sloshfest day might work :eek:

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Who was the SS'er that came down priest grade around 3:30pm? I rode with you on the road to the dam. Nice bike and setup!

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SS'er

rensho said:
Who was the SS'er that came down priest grade around 3:30pm? I rode with you on the road to the dam. Nice bike and setup!
Ali was on a Ti SS'er with a front shock. That was maybe earlier by an hour or two. Titus me thinks. I be on the mountain going up power pole on my SS'er Lynskey ridgeline in 25 minutes. ;)

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
ancient rascal said:
Ali was on a Ti SS'er with a front shock. That was maybe earlier by an hour or two. Titus me thinks. I be on the mountain going up power pole on my SS'er Lynskey ridgeline in 25 minutes. ;)
I know Ali. Fast guy on the Titus.

This guy was on a black 26" with a Pace carbon fork, so full rigid 26" running 32x20. I talked to him, just didn't ask the name.

One of these days I'll see you up there AR.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rensho said:
I know Ali. Fast guy on the Titus.

This guy was on a black 26" with a Pace carbon fork, so full rigid 26" running 32x20. I talked to him, just didn't ask the name.

One of these days I'll see you up there AR.
Nope did not see the 32 x 20 dude. Perfect gearing choice for Kennedy. I am sure we have been on Kennedy and just been going in different directions. I'm usually on a Lynskey SS. If you were there yesterday with a group of buds one on the cross bike I was going down you were going up ? PS I repaired your snow wookie at the junction today. Join the Brazilian Climber and myself any Saturday at Kennedy. Bring everybody. Send me a pm. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts