Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
T.Dot Represent
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHY are THEY SOO TIGHT LOOKIN!! i would never wear a pair of shorts that tight or a jersey! lol

lets see a freeride and downhill jersey, maybe Zedro could design it or Darknut, they seem to be the most creative with these things! and there could even be a limited edition one wiht a pic of VIA's dog on it too that would be cool!

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
finchy said:
WHY are THEY SOO TIGHT LOOKIN!! i would never wear a pair of shorts that tight or a jersey! lol

lets see a freeride and downhill jersey, maybe Zedro could design it or Darknut, they seem to be the most creative with these things! and there could even be a limited edition one wiht a pic of VIA's dog on it too that would be cool!
XC jerseys=tight.

not much for graphic design. Maybe if they needed an MTBR robot or somethin....

·
Tear it all out!
7,739 Posts
Order a XXL and it won't be so tight. They are "club" fit so they don't fit as tight as more traditional XC jerseys.

They get a lot of requests for a FR/DH style jersey so are thinking about it.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
CraigH said:
just dont make em too yellow!!!

DHer's need to preserve their reps, so an ample amount of black and more subtle getto inspired graphics might make them more popular....

...has to be mean lookin....

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
How about you pay a few bucks more and get them with your handle printed on it as well? Im sure that there's about a million people out there that would recognize me if I had COmtbiker12 written on my shirt

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
How about you pay a few bucks more and get them with your handle printed on it as well? Im sure that there's about a million people out there that would recognize me if I had COmtbiker12 written on my shirt
that, or "Post Whore"....:D

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
how about COmtbiker12 right across the back of the shoulders and underneath it a bit smaller "Post Whore" with the quotation marks

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Yep, long sleeves, baby!

CraigH said:
Order a XXL and it won't be so tight. They are "club" fit so they don't fit as tight as more traditional XC jerseys.

Yeah, I want one of those in a long sleeve model, padded elbows, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.