Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Professional Slacker
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone willing to order an XL and trading it for a Large. It's never been worn, never washed. It's club cut, shortsleeve. I ordered it from Zonic Man the first time around. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Want to just sell it?

chili said:
Anyone willing to order an XL and trading it for a Large. It's never been worn, never washed. It's club cut, shortsleeve. I ordered it from Zonic Man the first time around. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
I'm new to the forum. I'd like a MTBR jersey and would most likely need a large.

Let me know!

·
Professional Slacker
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wherewolf said:
There does not appear to be any XL's, only L and XXL. Otherwise I would order one.
I'm not sure where you were looking...but XL is listed in the size pull down.

I could just sell it as pointed out below, but it was quite the deal when Zonic was kind enough to set it up before. I'm broke now and could use the money, but would prefer to trade because I'd like to have the jersey at the same cost as before, minus a few bucks for shipping.

·
Professional Slacker
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One more try....Anyone...?

chili said:
Going once...going twice....

·
Professional Slacker
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok...I lied....yet another try.

Beckman4 said:
I'm new to the forum. I'd like a MTBR jersey and would most likely need a large.

Let me know!
Riding season is almost here...I'm still trying to trade this jersey. It is still brand new, never worn (read: I'm still too fat). If nobody is up for a trade, it will be on the marketplace soon at a good price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.