Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
No really, I am that slow
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any chance we'll ever see a MTBR Gathering in the St George area? Y'all have wicked excellent riding. Show it off!

That would be the push I need to round up some peeps & do the long drive there.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Okay, Hey everybody there is going to be a MTBR gathering in St.George the 25-27 of March.
Come and huck your meat of of big rocks, ride Gooseberry, Little Creek, Zen and Barrels.
From 8" of travel to rigid SS we have something for everybody.

Wasea is in charge so direct all questions to him.:thumbsup:

·
I'd rather be biking...
937 Posts
can't get right said:
Okay, Hey everybody there is going to be a MTBR gathering in St.George the 25-27 of March.
Come and huck your meat of of big rocks, ride Gooseberry, Little Creek, Zen and Barrels.

humm....I get the idea that he has no clue:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
can't get right said:

I don't know Wasea, but that sounds like a great idea. I second the nomination:D . Besides, I wouldn't mind watching the huck monkeys out doin their thing.

The dates work too, as folks will be here riding zen/barrels for that true grit race anyway. Can't wait to hear what you have planned, Wasea:thumbsup:

·
NOT Team Sanchez
1,973 Posts
I appreciate the nomination CGR, but since we live in a pseudo-democratic nation I'd say the only way to do this is to vote, then of course we'll have numerous recounts and so on :D
I'm going to be in Moab during springbreak in March.

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
I'm down.

Where should folks camp? Up on Gooseberry? Or closer to SG?

A three day feast of GB, Grafton shuttles and Little Creek would be plenty awesome, but I guess that would be an MTBR Gathering quite a few minutes away from St. George.

Actually that's pretty catchy.

JMH

·
Registered
762 Posts
Is this going to happen? I was planning on being in St. George March 21-24 but could alter my dates a little for this. Sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I may be down that weekend. Going to monitor the action to see if I can make it happen. Please keep plans and info posted!

Riding there in 2 weeks, hoping to be back at the end of March.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.