Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Canadian at Heart
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I think it is now time for mtbr to start a dating service for single mountain bikers! I know I'm not the only one that has had this idea cross my mind, so let me know what you all think? You never know, maybe this could work??? :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
No way

RyBread said:
I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I think it is now time for mtbr to start a dating service for single mountain bikers! I know I'm not the only one that has had this idea cross my mind, so let me know what you all think? You never know, maybe this could work??? :D
This site is all guys. So your idea is kind of lame.

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
It works all the time.

Just go to the women's forum and ask if there are any single female riders in your area.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
I know there's dozens of people on here that are just waiting for the day that I actually get a gf and/or get laid or something. LOL.

I dont think I'd be complaining if something like this happened but it would be pretty lame I thin,...

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
I know there's dozens of people on here that are just waiting for the day that I actually get a gf and/or get laid or something. LOL.

I dont think I'd be complaining if something like this happened but it would be pretty lame I thin,...
ahahahhahahahahahha...u saved me from saying anything but i will anyways...start it for tonys sake alone...this post whore needs some serious ladies attention...

(tony just a bit of advice...for some excitement in ur love life change hands...ahahahhahaha...:D )

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
BJ- said:
for a post whore tony aint very good at noticing when ppl are baggin him... :rolleyes:
Ha...ha.....no its not that. I'm just about the biggest pessimist you'll meet for a lot of things so for the most part it honestly doesnt bug me. If anybody starts baggin on me more though cuz I said that, then I'll be forced to retaliate until my account is banned.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.