Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

If you are on Strava it would be cool if you could join the MTBR.COM club and then the KOM challenge. Since Francois put up a notice on the Norcal Board we moved up quite a few spots. Be nice to take the lead.

Here is the link to the thread in the Norcal Forum.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=685880

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Strava is kind of like Geoladders but more advanced.

It uses GPS to log your rides and then people can designate climbs and descents for who is King of the Mountain (or queen). Basically any section can be set up. It also allows you to designate what bike you are using, calculate watts, track usage, lets you track your friends, and how you stack up to other riders on the same rides.

You can join for free but only get to load up 5 rides a month. To be able to load up all your rides it cost more. Check it out and load a ride up for free. See if you like it. Wont cost you anything and I have never received any junk at all from it. Also take a look at the thread from the Norcal forum for more info.

www.strava.com

oh and I have no connection to Strava at all....just think it is cool.

·
Registered
487 Posts
All you pansie low landers would fall to my tremendous mountain climbing workouts!
Okay, so I live at the base of a 3500' climb that I do a couple of times a week...

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
MTBR.com is in the lead for Strava's February KOM competition with (mostly) NorCal riders alone. We don't need no SoCal riders. Maybe they should make their own club and be crushed by us as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hm,

Be a bit more versatile please:)
I'm from upstate New York and circle around the mtbr.com top dogs.
I always thought the site is all international and I'm happy to log elevation
for the KOM challenge under the flag of mtbr. June were going strong. Cheers!

Kornel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.