Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Neighbors,

The AZ Spring Fling is happening again and I'm hoping to get another good showing from our friends in neighboring states. For the past 7 years, AZ mtn bikers have gathered together to lead organized rides on some of the best trails that AZ has to offer. Block out your vacation days and plan a road trip! Detailed info can be found by joining the new Yahoo Group AZSF07 (see below).

See you in March,
DurtGurl

The MTBR Arizona Spring Fling Gathering (AZSF07) is just around the corner on March 15th thru March 18th. The Spring Fling is an informal gathering of mountain bikers from the US and beyond. This will be the 8th official Spring Fling gathering. For a history of the Fling, check out: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=247024

We have a strong group of dedicated locals who are excited to show our out-of-state (and in-state!) guests the best that AZ has to offer. Perhaps you are local who hasn't met the MTBR crowd... all are invited!! We hope to accomodate all levels of riding from the advanced beginner to the advanced expert. Please note that true begininers will find our trails difficult to say the least. Format of the gathering will be similar to previous years with official rides on Thurs-Sun and parties thrown in here and there:

Pre-fling ride on Wed: Mesa, Hawes/Red Mtn
Thurs: Tucson, Milagrosa etc
Friday: Phoenix, South Mountain rides
Saturday: Sedona
Sunday: TBD but likely to have several rides offered in Phoenix and Prescott

To keep up with all the happenings, I urge all to join the Yahoo groups list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AZSF07
To subscribe, send an e-mail to: [email protected]

I will be adding files with detailed information on the AZSF07 Yahoo Groups site, including meeting places and locations, maps, etc. Information will be updated frequently so you'll need to check back often, especially closer to the date.

Kathleen, your AZSF07 coordinator

·
Medium?
6,732 Posts
I'm probably going, one way or another. Anyone else?

DurtGurl said:
Hi Neighbors,

The AZ Spring Fling is happening again and I'm hoping to get another good showing from our friends in neighboring states. For the past 7 years, AZ mtn bikers have gathered together to lead organized rides on some of the best trails that AZ has to offer. Block out your vacation days and plan a road trip! Detailed info can be found by joining the new Yahoo Group AZSF07 (see below).

See you in March,
DurtGurl

The MTBR Arizona Spring Fling Gathering (AZSF07) is just around the corner on March 15th thru March 18th. The Spring Fling is an informal gathering of mountain bikers from the US and beyond. This will be the 8th official Spring Fling gathering. For a history of the Fling, check out: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=247024

We have a strong group of dedicated locals who are excited to show our out-of-state (and in-state!) guests the best that AZ has to offer. Perhaps you are local who hasn't met the MTBR crowd... all are invited!! We hope to accomodate all levels of riding from the advanced beginner to the advanced expert. Please note that true begininers will find our trails difficult to say the least. Format of the gathering will be similar to previous years with official rides on Thurs-Sun and parties thrown in here and there:

Pre-fling ride on Wed: Mesa, Hawes/Red Mtn
Thurs: Tucson, Milagrosa etc
Friday: Phoenix, South Mountain rides
Saturday: Sedona
Sunday: TBD but likely to have several rides offered in Phoenix and Prescott

To keep up with all the happenings, I urge all to join the Yahoo groups list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AZSF07
To subscribe, send an e-mail to: [email protected]

I will be adding files with detailed information on the AZSF07 Yahoo Groups site, including meeting places and locations, maps, etc. Information will be updated frequently so you'll need to check back often, especially closer to the date.

Kathleen, your AZSF07 coordinator

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
im still debating i will know as the date draws closer, funds are an issue this year cause im now a full time student. Plus i moved to chico and its st patricks day weekend lol

Im out for tuscon for sure if i do go ... im kinda bummed about that cause milagrosa is awesome, but now i have school 5 days a week, but only 1 class on friday, so if i do go ill leave chico on thursday at 1230 after the last class on thursday, drive to phoenix, and be ready to go for the friday ride

my friends sister just moved to phoenix and so that will be cool to go down there to see her new diggs

anyways ill keep you guys posted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.