Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to High Point in October and was wondering if Owl's Roost is the only challenging trail around there..I would like to stay close to either G-boro or HP...thanks....Im sure there are other trails (in the area) but I would like to hit some more challenging type trails.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You could link OR - Wild Turkey - Reedy Fork together for a good ride. Country Park is another, one lap each way, then hit the zone.

Keep in mind from HP it's 30-45 mins. to the trailheads. You have other great options within an hours drive. See the "Winston Salem Riding" thread. All great choices.

-Jimmy

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be going to G-boro before I hit High Point...so it's 30-45 mins from HP to the trailheads?..I usually drive that when I go riding around my hometown...isnt there a trail called "Northwood" in HP?..and is it any good?..or is OR and Wild Turkey the trails to ride?

·
Registered
7 Posts
i ride and maintain northwood all the time so i can def show you around. let me know when you are going to be in high point. part of the trail was recently logged but ive made another route so its good to go

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was thinking about going out to Northwoods today. I've never been out there before (never been much of anywhere before). I'm hoping there is still something out there. Some members on a nother site I looked at said the logging killed it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts