Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What scenes are the best to you?

Freeride (hucks, stunts, trail etc)
Trials/Urban
DH racing
XC racing

Personally DH racing gets me going the most, especially Nico's old DH racing segments. There's no one with more flow!!

·
N* Bomber Crew
4,271 Posts
I like the Epic scenes...like in New World Disorder 5 when Thomas Venderham is ripping in Alaska to the beats of Grits. That makes me want to ride!

Footage of DH races is always enjoyabe...also makes me want to flat out BOMB a hill.

·
Registered
497 Posts
DH racing footage like in the Earthed series, and the twisty singletrack in the backcountry cabin scene in Collective looked like a hoot. The smiles on those guys faces said it all.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
i think every scene pumps me up in a different way. if i see the northshore scenes im going to want to go to my local trails, but if i see dirtjumping or urban i want to go out side my house, all depends

·
Registered
359 Posts
DH racing, long downhill single track runs with some helmet cam footage, stunts-high skinny stuff (can't do it but love to watch), some trials, and a few hucks off of natural objects like boulders and fallen trees. Basicaly any thing in the woods.

Red bull cliff diving type stuff gets old quick as does urban.
Dont care much for skate park stuff either. And why does every director think it's necessary to film with a fish eye lens, it makes me nauseous.

The opinions contained herein are strictly my own and you are free to have yours.

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
just about any type of dh or fr video will get me pumped up. dirtjumping also works well. whenever i see a video though i always think to myself i can do the stuff there doing......then i reality sets in.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
whistler scene with johnyy wadell and aaron peters soo nasty i love that scene. kranked 5

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
whistler scene with johnyy wadell and aaron peters soo nasty i love that scene.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i just like the speed they show in the DH races and in the freeride movies i like how they capture the scenery, like northshore stuff, like in the collective it seemed a little fogged up in some parts, the colors and such, and of course, how everything goes down, the nice big hucks in slowmo with the wind blowing and such. It's very wowwing stuff. stuff like that makes me want to ride, cause of the speed and flow and how good nature itself is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts