Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MTB'er
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I went to Guanajuato with a friend to participate in a XC urban race right in city's downtown. Such a fast, hard and fun race! One of a kind. As my friend said, "I've only seen this kind of races in the TV, now we were actually racing in!". Best of all, both of us made it to the podium :thumbsup:

Read full story and watch pics here...

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
tacubaya said:
I betcha could do a nice urban DH race
It'd be fun to make kind of a Super-D...

Actually, are there any Super-D races here??? Chiluca would be great for that!

There are some kind of people (me included) that are to wimp for XC and too pusshies for DH.

·
MTB'er
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Warp said:
It'd be fun to make kind of a Super-D...

Actually, are there any Super-D races here??? Chiluca would be great for that!

There are some kind of people (me included) that are to wimp for XC and too pusshies for DH.
What is the format of a Super-D race? Haven't heard of 'em here in Mexico...

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
tacubaya said:
A bit of climbing, a bit more of downhill
Yes... Kind of a DH race but without the big gaps and boulder zones and with some climbing to be made.

Should be super fun... you don't need to be an athlete or a super technical rider to have a chance to win.

·
Doghillero
187 Posts
Yo tuve la oportunidad de ir y definitivamente me enamore de esa ciudad...
El ambiente es muy bueno y en aquella ocasión pude ver tambien uan salida a la calle de colegas... eran bastantitos eh? :D

Yo quiero regresar igual llevar la cleta y rodar allá aunuqe confieso que la vida de noche es atractiva... quiero regresar al capitolio y al guanajuato grill!! :lol: :thumbsup:

Me encanta esa ciudad!

Gracias por las fotos! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.