Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be in Davis, CA next week on business, and thought I might stay the weekend, and do some riding in the area. I don't mind driving a bit to get to the right trail. If anyone has any trail suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Brian

·
another bozo on the bus
1,244 Posts
I would go to Annadel. Great park and the conditions are great right now. I think Wherewolf posted something about a ride out there next weekend, so you could tag along with his group. That's about an hour to an hour and a half for you. Auburn is the other direction and there is a great trail system there as well. Hit those 2 and go home with a smile on your face.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
It takes me roughly an hour and 45 minutes to get to Annadel from Davis. Auburn is about an hour drive. Also Salmon Falls is worth taking a look at. Salmon Falls is about an hour away from Davis. But the closest by far, and most varied IMO, is Rockville in Fairfield, which is roughly an half hour drive from Davis.

If you want epic go to Annadel or Auburn. If you want a playground go to Rockville.

·
weekend worrier
562 Posts
half_man_half_scab said:
It takes me roughly an hour and 45 minutes to get to Annadel from Davis. Auburn is about an hour drive. Also Salmon Falls is worth taking a look at. Salmon Falls is about an hour away from Davis. But the closest by far, and most varied IMO, is Rockville in Fairfield, which is roughly an half hour drive from Davis.
I concur. All are great places to ride. However, the estimated driving times are somewhat conservative, as in driving times by pre-1968 VW bus w/ reduction boxes. You should be able to nick about some time off of those estimates if you're driving something modern. :p

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
sactojesse said:
I concur. All are great places to ride. However, the estimated driving times are somewhat conservative, as in driving times by pre-1968 VW bus w/ reduction boxes. You should be able to nick about some time off of those estimates if you're driving something modern. :p
Just remember you need to reach 88 miles per hour for the flux capacitor to engage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.