Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

301 - 304 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The cyclist was trying to go uphill while the hikers were trying to go down and the cyclists ask them to move???? He could have just waited until the group passed..
Seems kinda impatient to me.
I agree and it's perfectly reasonable to stab someone multiple times over this mundane right of way dispute.

Tigger warning that I'm being sarcastic. I felt like I made that obvious but ya never know what someone might try to stab you for.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Funny enough before this took place just a week prior some lady wrote on the app about her kids on horseback were thrown when a downhill biker came down and did not yeild. Dake himself chimed in and jumped on the anti mtb bandwagon.
If Dake stabs a horse, would you help the horse stab Dake? And don't even get me started with Jack.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It seems like Dake had stuff stewing for a while against mountain bikers. This could be a crime of passion. Years of frustration exploded in a moment of conflict on the trail.

·
Snow Dog
3,769 Posts
It seems like Dake had stuff stewing for a while against mountain bikers. This could be a crime of (passion) selfishness/stupidity. Years of frustration exploded in a moment selfishness/stupidity of on the trail.
fixed it a bit....

301 - 304 of 304 Posts