Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm flying in to Kalamazoo next weekend and need to track down a bike to ride at Fort Custer. Anyone know of any LBS that have decent MTBs for rent?

Thanks in advance,
Joe

·
Registered
660 Posts
Just what you are looking for. Posted on the MMBA BB. http://www.mmba.org/viewtopic.php?t=24272

Well it's done!!! I have finally opened and expierenced my first week of being a shop owner and operator. What a great week it was .. Thanks to everyone who visited me this past week and especially those of you who purchased bikes this past week. The response to the shop has been outstanding and I look forward to seeing more of you this summer when you are in the area. Stop in and introduce yourself if your in the area.

I have joined the MMBA as a business member and am offering the MMBA membership a 10% discount on any purchase in the shop.

I am also offering Rental Bikes this summer. You can bring a friend to the Fort and let them ride a new 2005 Kona Mountain Bike. (Call for details)

The shop is located just west of the entrance to Fort Custer Recreation Area on M-96 (Near Ninas and Lickity Split) and we are open Tuesday - Friday 12noon to 8pm Saturday 10am -6pm and Sundays 1pm-5pm

Thanks again..

Daniel Stewart
Custer Cyclery
104 North Augusta Dr.
Augusta Michigan 49012

(269) 731-3492
Fax (269) 731-3493
Email: [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.