Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! I watched this last night, any of you order it? I'm THERE! I can't wait until Aug. My b'day present to myself :D

I lived in Eugene for 8 years (UO grad) and I miss the mossy dank forests. I didn't get serious about MTB until I moved back here, but I can't wait to get re-acquainted with Ashland, Waldo Lake, and that yummy singletrack highlighted in the video. Ooooh, I was sqealing with delight just watching it. Looks so fun!!

Anyone else thinking about going?

·
Registered
292 Posts
MTNgirl said:
Wow! I watched this last night, any of you order it? I'm THERE! I can't wait until Aug. My b'day present to myself :D

I lived in Eugene for 8 years (UO grad) and I miss the mossy dank forests. I didn't get serious about MTB until I moved back here, but I can't wait to get re-acquainted with Ashland, Waldo Lake, and that yummy singletrack highlighted in the video. Ooooh, I was sqealing with delight just watching it. Looks so fun!!

It sure does sound like a blast!! I've been thinking about going as well. I would love to check out that video. Gotta love the dankness of that area. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Green ~ Buff ~ Fun ~ Fast ~ Beautiful !

:pGlad ya like the DVD! :p

That was alot of riding for all that footage. But dam ya can't go wrong!
We have some of the best single track in the world....

See ya in August ~ Keep the rubber side down!

Cheers
Chad
www.backcountryproductions.com

·
Banned
533 Posts
Mt Bike Oregon DVD

Chad made that awesome DVD and he now has a new DVD that is about 5-7 minutes longer.

If you want a FREE DVD please e-mail me at [email protected]

So far 5 people from Boise have asked for a DVD.

Over 25 people from the N. Cali board have already signed up, be good to get some ID, Mont and WY people to mix it up with all those Cali and Seattle people

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
195 Posts
PDX Hood ?

MTNgirl said:

I have to move to Portland in May for the job thing I do. Are there any scenes in the vid of Bend, Hood, Coastals? Or is it all down south stuff? Nothing like wet roots to keep your balance skills up.

·
Banned
533 Posts
Mt Bike Oregon DVD places

Its all on trails around Oakridge/Westfir...not a lot of wet root trails around here...mostly nice dirt single track...Larison Creek has some roots and rocks.

People that live in Bend come over here to ride in the Summer

Lots of people day trip or come down for the weekend from Portland...2 1/2 to 3 drive.

Take Care
Randy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.